Have you ever asked yourself, what is a webinar? Well, Sean Malarkey, who is one of the famous entrepreneurs online that we had the opportunity to speak with on today’s episode and has had a lot of success with using webinars to build his community and create a flourishing business around it.
Many people tend to think that social media is the only way to grow your presence online, however, there are other methods out there…you just have to think outside the box! Sean gives you insight into his journey with how he started using Twitter for his business and then finding that webinars were the magic ingredient he was looking for to succeed online and grow his community.
This was a great conversation Sean and I had and we covered a lot of great information in this episode, so I’m sure you’ll take away something great to put into action for your online efforts.
The topics we covered in this episode are:
- Sean’s start online
- His first and second experiment with webinars
- How do webinars allow for a personal relationship with your community?
- What can you do to leverage webinars to grow your community?
- What questions on your webinar should you answer privately?
- Facebook ads allow for outstanding targeting for your webinar
- The psychology behind selling a product on your webinar
- How to go about asking people to share your content
- The different styles of selling at the end of a webinar
- The sushi story (how it relates the real world to the digital world)
- Recognizing your strengths and weaknesses when building your brand online
- The concept of your community knowing you, liking you, and trusting you
- Building a community from a listeners standpoint
So if you asked the question, what is a webinar…before listening to this episode, hopefully we’ve answered any of those questions and now you have a better idea of a unique way to use webinars to build your community and brand.
I now invite you to answer this question in the comments, what is your biggest struggle with building your online community? Is there a tool out there that you’ve been trying to leverage that you can’t get to work for you? Are you going to give webinars a shot? Let me know and I’ll be glad to share my insight and help you out!
If you enjoyed this episode, I invite you to subscribe on iTunes and leave a review about the content on this podcast!